Why Do Blacks Commit So Much Violence and Mayhem?
... violent crime is lowest in East Asian countries, intermediate in European countries, and highest in African and in Black Caribbean countries. The median number of violent crimes per 100,000 population were: 7 East Asian countries--34; 45 European countries--42; and 22 African and Black Caribbean countries--149, respectively. The median Gross Domestic Product per Person was highest in East Asian countries ($12,600), intermediate in European countries ($7,400), and lowest in African and Black Caribbean countries ($1,900). Across the three population groups there was an "ecological correlation" of -.96 between crime and wealth (wealthier countries had less crime). Finer-grained analyses, however, found that while wealth was negatively related to crime across European or East Asian countries, it was positively related to crime for the African and Black Caribbean countries (i.e., the wealthier an African or Black Caribbean country, the greater its rate of violent crime). _Cross National Variation in Violent Crime RatesAround the world, wherever people of African descent are found in appreciable numbers, crime rates tend to be high. Various arguments have been used to explain the high rates of black crime within and around African populations, but the explanation is likely to involve many different factors.
Blacks are seven times more likely than people of other races to commit murder, and eight times more likely to commit robbery.
When blacks commit crimes of violence, they are nearly three times more likely than non-blacks to use a gun, and more than twice as likely to use a knife.
Hispanics commit violent crimes at roughly three times the white rate, and Asians commit violent crimes at about one quarter the white rate.
The single best indicator of violent crime levels in an area is the percentage of the population that is black and Hispanic. _Color of Crime
The two adolescent males pictured above were arrested for beating the 50 year old male owner of a carjacked SUV with a hammer, leaving him for dead. He is still on life support in hospital. This crime occurred in the same part of Florida as the recent Trayvon Martin shooting, a region that has suffered an epidemic of crime.
Here is one aspect of the US black community which is often overlooked: The epidemic of fatherlessness and lack of non-criminal role models --
• 70% of all black children are born out of wedlock.Other reasons often given for the ongoing pandemic of violent crime overflowing from black communities around the world, include: poor impulse control, low frontal lobe executive function, low IQ, an ongoing environment of hatred generated within black communities and media outlets which create and amplify violent hatred against other races, politically correct excuses made for black violence in the public sphere, and so on . . .
• 65% of never-married black women have children, double that for white women.
• 22% of never-married black women with incomes over $75,000 have children, 10 times that of white women.
• 62% of black families with children are headed by a single parent.
• 85% of black children do not live in a home with their fathers.
• Only 15-20% of black children born today will grow up with 2 parents until age 16.
• Over 80% of long-term child poverty occurs in broken or never-married homes.
• 70% of [black] boys in the criminal justice system come from single-parent homes. _LaShawn Barber_quoting from _A Portrait of the Black Family 2007 (PDF)
As noted at the top of this posting, poverty is often given as an excuse for economic crimes such as theft, but it can hardly be used to justify murder, rape, and other vicious assault.
Evolutionary psychology may eventually come up with an answer, if the politically correct apologists and enablers can be held back long enough for actual scientists to work on the problem. But how likely is that, particularly when the US President himself dabbles in racial rabble rousing from time to time?
This is not an academic problem, it is not a theoretical problem. While crime exists in all populations of the world, it is noticeably higher than average in and around black communities.
It is not clear that the current arrest and incarceration practises within the US are the most humane solutions possible.
More: Steve Sailer compares media coverage of Trayvon Martin and Omar Thornton. If the news media fails to do its job, it only compounds the problem and takes societies further from genuinely humane solutions.